Our goal at Dream Wings White Dove Release is to work with our customers
and create with them the type of White Dove Release that they desire.
We want to work with you to help make your event beautiful and memorable.
- We will do our best to give you a professional, well planned release.
- We will provide clean, healthy, and well cared for birds for your release.
- We will provide a trained, properly attired professional to coordinate the release.
- We will provide clean, beautiful display cages and release baskets.
- We will work with your photographer to help you achieve the best photo opportunity possible.
- We will NOT release our birds in dangerous situations, indoors, or too late in the day for their safe return to their home (releases must be scheduled no later than 1 hour before sunset).
- All releases MUST be paid in full before the date of the release.
- If the release time is postponed during the event, more than 30 minutes, there will be an additional charge. If the release is delayed beyond a safe amount of time for the doves to safely return to their home, we will not allow them to be released, and you will still be charged for a release.
- If the weather suddenly makes a release impossible at the event, you will be fully refunded, less a $25.00 travel fee. (Unsafe weather events include: high winds, severe rain or thunderstorms, fog, blizzards).
- If you cancel a release prior to two weeks of the release date, you will be given a 100% refund of monies paid.
- If you cancel a release within the two week period, you will be given a 75% refund.
- If you cancel within three days of the scheduled release, you will receive no refund.